Based on a quick research:
There are several features that Hide My WP Ghost and Clearfy both offer, such as:
- enabling you to hide the login page
- giving you the ability to hide your WordPress footprint (not exactly sure HOW clearfy does this, as we haven’t got the chance to test it).
Another thing that we noticed is that, at the time of us writing this, Clearfy has a lot of coming soon features that Hide My WP Ghost already offers, like:
- option to set a limit of login attempts
- option to block ip address to control upcoming traffic
- security recommendations allowing you to protect your website from attacks.
You can learn more about all the features that Hide My WP Ghost provides to help protect your WordPress site against hacker bots and spammers here >>