There is no difference in features between Safe Mode and Ghost Mode, just in the predefined settings.
By default, Safe Mode does not modify the wp-admin and admin-ajax.php paths, it just hides them. Also, it doesn’t hide the common paths (wp-includes, wp-content, plugins, themes) and WP-JSON API calls.
Safe Mode has been created to eliminate many incompatibilities with custom themes and plugins that we have tested in recent years.
Safe Mode provides a good level of security, even if these settings are not enabled.
If you feel confident you can switch to Ghost Mode, you can always go back to Safe Mode in one click.
1. Hide the fact that you are using WordPress CMS.
2. Limit Login Attempts.
3. Restrict access to the authentication URLs.
(deny the IP address after a few fail attempts.)
4. Use reCaptcha or human recognition
5. Whitelist specific IP addresses
1. Monitor, track and log events on your website
2. Know what the other users are doing on your website and when
3. Set it to send alert emails for one or more user actions
4. Filter user events and usernames
5. Save time with preset alerts and opportunities
1. Detect security breaches
2. Take preventive measures against attacks
3. Identify security or access issues on your website before they become a problem
4. Teach you how to fix common problems in cases where a manual action is need
1. Hide WordPress CMS for Logged Users
2. Hide Versions and WordPress Tags
3. Hide RSD (Really Simple Discovery) header
4. Hide WordPress HTML Comments
5. Hide Emojicons
6. Disable XML-RPC access
7. Disable Embed Scripts
8. Disable WLW Manifest scripts
9. Disable DB Debug in Frontend
Hide My WordPress Ghost is a speed optimized plugin. The average loading time is 0.03s which is faster than 90% of the WordPress plugins. This will help your website rank higher in Search Results.
You can install and setup the plugin in less than 5 minutes. You don’t have to be an expert to make it work. No programming knowledge required.
Hide My WordPress Ghost was tested with over 1000 other themes and plugins. It works with the most of the popular Cache Plugins, Security Plugins, CDN Plugins, and WordPress Themes.
Hide My WordPress Ghost works with WP Multisite on sub-directories and sub-domains.
We offer WordPress professional support that includes: bug fixes, site fixes, payment processing issues, website speed optimization and much more.
Copyright © WPPlugins