To hide the theme name in WordPress, you can use a WordPress plugin like “Hide My WP Ghost.” Here’s how you can do it using the Hide My WP Ghost plugin:
- Install and Activate Hide My WP Ghost:
- First, you need to install and activate the Hide My WP Ghost plugin on your WordPress website.
- Access the Plugin Settings:
- Once activated, go to the WordPress dashboard.
- Find the “Hide My WP” menu in the left-hand sidebar and click on it.
- Configure Theme Security:
- In the Hide My WP settings, navigate to the “Change Paths” section.
- Hide Theme Names:
- Under the “Theme Security” options, you will find the “Hide Theme Names” setting.
- Enable this option by switching it on.
- Save Settings:
- After enabling “Hide Theme Names,” be sure to save your settings.
With these steps, Hide My WP Ghost will hide the theme names from public view on your WordPress website. This can help improve the security of your site by obscuring information about the themes you are using.
Keep in mind that this functionality will work as long as the Hide My WP Ghost plugin is active.