Even if both plugins are considered WordPress Security plugins, Loginizer and Hide My WP Ghost work together to add security layers on your websites by stopping the hackers’ attacks and preventing data loss.
- Both plugins have complementary features that will boost your website security.
- Both plugins load fast and work with SEO and Cache plugins.
- Both plugins work on all server types (Apache, Nginx, IIS, LiteSpeed, etc).
- Hide My WP Ghost works as security through obscurity and prevents hacker bots access to vulnerable files, plugins and themes.
- Loginizer works like a shield against brute force attacks on login page .
HWMP Ghost will complement Loginizer Plugin by offering an extra layer of protection that the other doesn’t offer:
- With Hide My WP Ghost you prevent attacks from happening, by hiding vulnerabilities in themes, WP core and plugins.
- Hackers and hacker bots can’t attack what they can’t find.
- It does a bit more, as you will see on the Features list.
- This offers an extra layer of protection that you don’t get from other plugins, because those focus on helping you while you are attacked and after you were attacked, by cleaning files, detecting malware, injections etc.
- With Hide My WP Ghost you can avoid getting injections in the first place.
Hide My WP Ghost:
Protect your WordPress site against hacker bots and spammers.
Protect your site against common attacks, such as script and SQL injection and brute-force, by camouflaging those vulnerabilities without physically changing any file or directory.
It helps you fight against brute force attack by blocking login for the IP after it reaches maximum retries allowed.
You can blacklist or whitelist IPs for login using Loginizer. You can use various other features like Two Factor Auth, reCAPTCHA, PasswordLess Login, etc
Use both plugins on your server to boost your security.
What Features to Activate in Hide My WP Ghost when Loginizer plugin is activated.