This is great news for developers who have many websites to manage and want to secure them with a custom wp-admin path.
How to configure Hide My WP Ghost
- Install the free Hide My WP Ghost plugin from https://wordpress.org/plugins/hide-my-wp/ (or the premium one)
- Activate the plugin and secure the WordPress paths.
How to configure Manage WP
- You can access your account or create a new one at https://managewp.com/
- Install the free Manage Worker plugin on your website https://wordpress.org/plugins/worker/
- Connect your website using the API key from the plugin description in the Plugins tab
Once you connected your plugin, Hide My WP Ghost will know how to handle the compatibility and you will be able to connect to your admin area directly from the Manage WP panel.
Let us know if you have any question.