This agreement contains the complete terms of service and conditions that apply to your participation as a member of the Hide My WP Ghost Affiliate Program. Please read it carefully before applying.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion.
We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
2. Commissions and Payout
Each time you refer a new customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission. Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 35 days.
Self-referrals are strictly prohibited. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or immediate termination for any of the following reasons. Note, if a sale is made using any of the following methods you will not receive a commission from that sale:
– Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
– Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
– Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
– Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
– Violation of intellectual property rights. MINBO QRE reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Hide My WP Ghost in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
– Offering rebates, unapproved coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
– Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, MINBO QRE reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
– Sites that contain content that could be classified as defamatory, harassing, harmful, obscene, racially objectionable, or unlawful.
– Sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites.
4. Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Hide My WP Ghost or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
– The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one he originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
– The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
5. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages or on your social media channel (organic post). You may also advertise the Hide My WP Ghost site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions.
Link may only be visually modified with our consent.
6. Refunded purchases
Referrals older than 35 days and in good standing will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason.
Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
– The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
– The sale that the referral was based on was a renewal sale, not a new license purchase
– The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
7. Coupon and Deal Sites
MINBO QRE may offer coupons to select affiliates. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon.
Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
– Affiliates may not use their affiliate link on a coupon, promo, or deal site.
– Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
– Affiliates may not use coupons, discounts, offers, or any similar keywords and/or phrases referring to Hide My WP Ghost on their content – URL – image URL – Meta title and description.
– Affiliates may not bid on Hide My WP Ghost Coupons, Hide My WP Ghost Discounts, or other phrases implying coupons are available.
– Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific saving by clicking on a clearly marked link, button, or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
– User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
– Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
8. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
9. Hide My WP Ghost Referral Program
The Hide My WP Ghost referral program is designed to encourage current customers to spread the word about Hide My WP Ghost and reward them when they invite a few friends/contacts. For that reason, the Hide My WP Ghost referral program cannot be promoted and used by affiliates and businesses to generate income.
10. Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
This may be because:
– We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
– We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Hide My WP Ghost and need a little more detail.
– If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more information for reconsideration.
11. Dormant affiliate accounts
An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period and will be then temporarily deactivated.
MINBO QRE does encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Hide My WP Ghost to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Hide My WP Ghost, please let us know.
MINBO QRE will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by MINBO QRE. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless MINBO QRE and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by MINBO QRE to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
14. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate Program application.
MINBO QRE may modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. MINBO QRE may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause.
Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.