About us and these terms
- Hi, we are Hide My WP Ghost a WordPress security plugin for WordPress websites. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘Sites’ or ‘Hide My WP Ghost’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Hide My WP Ghost site.
- All the virtual product on Hide My WP Ghost are owned by us. Also we own all the products shared on WordPress directory (https://profiles.wordpress.org/johndarrel#content-plugins) under the GPLv2 license.
How browsing and membership works
- Browsing: You need to be 13 years or over to browse our Sites. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 13 or under. When browsing our Sitese you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our Sites whether or not you’re a member.
Becoming a Customer
- Customer: When you become a Customer you get to access our library of Items that you purchased. Only real people, using their real details, can become customers to Hide My WP Ghost.
- Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a Customer. If you’re under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
- Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your account is not transferrable. You are responsible for any use of Hide My WP Ghost that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
How downloading and registering Items works
- What do you get when you download and activate a virtual product?
- License: When you download virtual product as a Customer, you will be asked to activate that product. Upon registration, you will be granted a license from us to use that product for the purpose you nominate during the activation process.
- Services: As a Customer you also receive services from us like account support, fraud protection, library quality control and other related services.
- Support: We do our best to make sure that our virtual products are high quality. However, there may be WordPress plugins compatibility issues that we didn’t cover so we include the installation support for the first website you won. We reserve the right to charge you for extra support in case you need it.
Buying virtual products
- You can pay for the virtual products via PayPal or credit card using our third party gateway payment (2Checkou.com).
- By purchasing a subscription based service you must agree to the individual payment terms that relate to your chosen method of payment, as notified to you.
- In the event that you select an ongoing, regular payment method (for example a monthly credit card or PayPal payment) and that payment fails to occur, we may immediately suspend your subscription until payment has been made. If we suspend your subscription, your rights under the product license will also be suspended.
- Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your Hide My WP Ghost subscription. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
This means that you may incur additional costs when subscribing to Hide My WP Ghost, which we have no control over.
- Taxes: The final prices and fees are already included in the product’s price. The product price reveals the final amount you will pay accordingly to the current currency.
Refunds and cancellation
- Please read the refund policy from here.
- What we own: We own all the Hide My WP Ghost Content that we have put on our Sites (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the Hide My WP Ghost site, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on Hide My WP Ghost. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on Hide My WP Ghost (unless otherwise stated and excluding these things owned by others). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our Hide My WP Ghost content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
- Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that an Item or any content on Elements infringes any intellectual property right (including copyright) please contact us
Our use of your information
- Privacy: Please read our Private Policy here
Liability and indemnity – between us and Subscribers
- Consumer laws: In some places there may be non-excludable warranties, guarantees or other rights (‘non-excludable consumer guarantees’). We do not exclude, restrict or modify non-excludable consumer guarantees in these terms. Except for non-excludable consumer guarantees, we are bound only by the express promises made in these terms. Our liability for breach of a non-excludable consumer guarantee is limited, at our option, to replacing or paying the cost of replacing the relevant product or service, (unless the non-excludable consumer guarantee says otherwise). You must not use a product in violation of any export laws that apply to you.
- Blocking you, disabling your subscription or refusing to process a payment: We may block you, terminate your subscription or refuse to process a payment if we reasonably believe there is a risk associated with you, your subscription, or that payment, including if it breaches a law or regulation. Examples of where we might do this include transactions where the payment is from or to a person or country sanctioned by an authority (like the United Nations, the United States government or the Australian government); or where we reasonably believe there is a legal or regulatory risk or a risk of loss being suffered by us or our members. You promise that you are not located in a sanctioned country and are not on a sanctioned persons list. We may also block members from a country if we can’t make payments to or from that country. You should check what payment methods are available in your country for making payments. We may take any of the actions stated in this section without notice and against all of your Hide My WP Ghost accounts you use on other Hide My WP Ghost sites. As our sites are global, there are different laws that may apply and these may restrict our relationship with you.
- US-specific controls: Hide My WP Ghost is not available to anyone located in any U.S. sanctioned countries or to anyone on the U.S Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN list). You must not export or re-export Hide My WP Ghost products to a U.S. sanctioned country or to anyone on the SDN list.
- Notices: Any notice you send us must be submitted via email address. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to the email address you provided to us.
- Changes to these terms: We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our Customers know about the changes. If a change we make has a material effect on you to your detriment then you may, upon demonstrating that detriment to us, cancel your Hide My WP Ghost subscription in accordance with section above. However, if you continue to use Hide My WP Ghost after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes regardless of the amount of time which has elapsed.
- Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.
- Applicable Laws: We control and operate Hide My WP Ghost from our offices in Romania. The laws of Romania govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.
Hide My WP Ghost, effective date 08 Sept 2021