Hide My WP Ghost – Refund Policy
We firmly believe in our product and stand behind it 100%.
However, every site is different and has different configuration, and we acknowledge that Hide My WP Ghost may not be able to perform the same on all websites it’s installed on.
If the plugin doesn’t meet your expectations, we will give you a full refund, as long as the refund request is made within 30 calendar days of your initial purchase.
We do offer a lite version of Hide My WP Ghost that you can use for testing purposes so that you can make sure Hide My WP Ghost works perfectly with your server configuration. We strongly recommend you test the lite version before purchasing the premium version.
More Details You Should Know:
- We will do our best to process your refund request as soon as possible. In some cases, we might ask you for the opportunity to allow us to try and resolve the issue which has led to you requesting a refund.
- You are only entitled to request a refund for a period of thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the original purchase of the Software.
- After 30 days have passed, NO refund requests will be processed.
- By requesting a refund, you agree to canceling your Hide My WP Ghost paid subscription. This will result in you losing access to Hide My WP Ghost and the protection it offers to your WordPress site.
- Refunds also apply to product upgrades or annual renewals.
- When it comes to Hide My WP Ghost, you may request a refund within 24 hours after the payment was made to upgrade/renew your subscription.
- PayPal refunds usually happen within 24 hours. Credit card refunds take approximately 5-10 business days, depending on your bank.
To submit a refund request, please contact us here.
Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy, as they were explained here on this page.